Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Next Week Plan Is To Move My Workers Up To Kepala Batas, Penang !!!



Been resting for almost two weeks and waiting for some one to call.

Well maybe due to year end and many BH owners are busy especially with sibling getting married and so on.

Since doing nothing, I have decided to do some renovation on this BH located in the middle of padi field located very closed to Bumbung Lima bridge.

This BH have been into operation for almost 4 years now and the owner last count of nests inside was around 19-20.

He has very little clue on what is wrong inside and with very little hesitation gave me a call one day.

"Pak Harry please take over the BH management and we go on a JV" he pushed me to handle his BH.

Well at first I thought he was joking but it seems that he put two more units onto my shoulder.

One was at Kampung Bujang and the other was at Kampung Temusu.

I have completed the revamp operation at Bujang and now with nothing much to do I am moving my boys to this Kepala Batas unit.

The way to minimize the revamp cost is to focus more at the monkey house and its entrance area.

The next thing that I need to do is to focus on the floor that have the most number of birds staying now.

My inclination is to opt for the 3rd floor (the BH is four floors).

I need to open a new entrance hole to face the East direction, install two hexagonal tweeters, maybe one bazooka and 8 power tweeters.

The 3rd floor will be properly revamped with proper partition walls to allow those birds to feel safe and comfortable.

The number of internal sound tweeters to be increased and I will install at least 150 pieces of fake nests.

My plan inside this BH will be the installation of a few sets of tweeters which will be wired separately.

Each of these wire will be playing with a different sounds (external or internal).

The idea is to make the BH more attractive to those birds when they listen to more than one sounds played at any one time.

This new sound experiment playing system will either pull more birds to stay or they might fly out.

There is nothing to worry about since there is no proof that when you play more than one sound they will leave a BH.

A BH owner in Raub, Pahang have been running his BH with three sounds running inside his BH on 24 hours basis.

His BH now is with at least 4000 nests now and growing.


No comments: