Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Next Task Will Be In Lukut, N9 !!!



Met the Lukut BH owner last night and collected the down payment.

The owner finally agreed for me to bring my expertise to revamp this stagnant BH.

The nests seems to be not moving for almost a year or so, according to the owner.

Last count was 100 nests.

I am sure the number can be push to at least 200 nests within the next couple of months.

I hope the haze problem in Peninsular Malaysia will not chase a lot of these birds away to other countries.

What I can do now is to move those equipment prior to moving my workers.

The best will be this coming Monday.

The owner seems to be very excited with the revamp works and would like me to start work as soon as I can.

I can only tell him that once I mobilize my team I can start my work.

The number of days required is around 9-10 days.

There will be some spring cleaning to be done.

The entrance area will be decorated with a number of tweeters.

The nesting planks need more tweeters and fake nests.

The floor wetness need to be looked into.

The rooms arrangement need to be modified.

More external sound tweeters both outside and inside the BH is necessary.

Will look into getting the right sounds once the renovation is done.

Need to look positive with every new challenge.

If you are free and would like to come an learn during this renovation works please call 017 7551318


No comments: