Very proud to transfer knowledge to a group of participants who plan to own BHs plus a few who acquired BHs recently.
A total of 10 participants and one that attended half day.
Topic delivered were as follows:
1) Why swiftlet farming is special.
2) How to chose the right location for your BH.
3) Basic design of a BH.
4) Important swiftlet characteristics which you should know.
5) BH aromas and how to use them.
6) Predators that will damage your dream.
7) Wet your BH floors.
8) The most effective method of using your bird sounds.
9) Are you ready to buy a BH?
Please enjoy these pictures.
Call me if you are interested to attend my next swiftlet farming seminars.