Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Book: Swiftlets of Borneo Builders of Edible Nests


I was on the way back from Brunei.

At the airport, browse at this book shop and found a very interesting book called " Swiftlets of Borneo: Builders of Edible Nests"

It cost me a bit but since the cover and the contents looks very attractive I close my eyes and bought it.

The author is Mr Lim Chan Koon and Earl Of Cranbrook.

I intent to read the books before the weekend and I am sure there are lots of new things to learn from it.

I am very attracted to the book cover.

An interesting reference manual for me.

I will be using this book to alot of questions that I cud not get any answers before.

If U are keen I am willing to put it in a soft copy and sent it to U at a marginal cost of book cost plus postage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry,
boley tolak from income tax maaa..i'm getting myself one.

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

K-rol, If U run the birdnest venture using a company, U can charge this book cost to the company and is tax deductable.