Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

Its Getting More Exciting With The Newly Formulated Super Pheromone !!!


I consider this latest development on the use of Super Pheromone as my new milestone in swiftlet farming.

These swiftlet species found in Peninsular Malaysia seems to have, I should say this earlier, stuck nose problem.

What happened in this particular experiment was to change the Pheromone concentration to two times it normal strength.

The test was conducted in a BH with about 1000 nests on September 2013.

My main reason to conduct this test was to prove about my theory that swiftlet species found in Peninsular Malaysia seems to give very little attention to my standard concentration Super Pheromone.

So far the standard concentration have be very effective in other part of the world (Vietnam, Cambodia, Sabah and Sarawak).

However when applied in Peninsular Malaysia the ratio of success was about 1:10.

I keep telling myself that there must be something not right with either the Pheromone or the sensitivity of those birds nose.

What came to my mind was to get a higher concentration and I managed to get my buddy to send a couple of grams of its concentrate and mixed with some water.

To get it to the double concentration I given the steps to mix the two.

After getting the blended liquid I took the sample for a test run inside a BH located in Nibong Tebal, Penang.

The BH owner was kind enough to allow me to select the nesting planks to be applied.

In fact his son applied as per my instruction.

Four nesting planks each about 8 feet long were applied on one side.

That was carried out in early September 2013.

Yesterday after about six weeks, I was given the opportunity to visit the same BH for our closer examination.

The result was exciting.

All the four planks, the applied surfaces, shows lots of saliva markings.

I urged the owner and his son to inspect to confirm my findings and they agreed to what I saw.

I took a few photos and would like to share with all my blog readers.

Remember this is not my sale gimmick but this is something that I love to share with all those who wanted to get their BH populated.

This Super Pheromone is something that we cannot ignore unless you wanted to continue with your current slow pace.

My next step for this BH in Nibong Tebal is to carry out another phase.

This special phase will use the newly formulated Super Pheromone liquid (2X), and we shall attack all the nesting planks of a selected zone.

This selected zone shall be the least populated in the whole BH.

The planks shall be properly clean (scrub with wire brush) and a layer of the new formula shall be applied.

I believed this new phase will confirm my suspicion on those stuck nose theory that I have.

Will keep you all posted once we carry out the project.

I am looking at November 2nd or 3rd 2013 to carry out this special arrangement.

The owner have agreed to work on this new invention and I will be glad to share the results within 5-6 weeks after the application.

The good news is that we will soon have the right nesting plank aroma to lure more birds inside our BH.

Those of you who would like to try please call me at 017 7551318 for my terms and conditions.

We need to conduct more research on this product and your help in allowing the test to be carried out will benefit every BH owners in Peninsular Malaysia.

You know something?

I think if those stuck nose swiftlet are attracted to the new formula, just imagine what it will do to those BHs in areas that have swiftlet species without stuck nose problem.









No comments: