Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

AgroWorld Megazine July 2008.2005 !!!



I received a call from Johor Bahru and it was a lady.

"Harry I saw your handsome picture in the Agroworld magazine."

Wow, I am getting the treatment as a star celeb.

Since I have never subscribe to the magazine, I confessed to her that I would like to have a copy. Yes she sent me a copy and there on page 076 a full article on me and my swiftlets blogging activities.

Now I remember who took my picture and when. It was during the Tanjing Malim GAHP seminar. I was the last speaker for the day and immediately after the talk I remember a guy came forward to have a few pictures taken and he introduced himself as a reporter from Agroworld. "Harry I will be writing about you in the next issue, he said."

How lucky to be featured in such a wonderful magazine.

Credit goes to Dr. Reduan from Jabatan Haiwan who accepted me as an invited guess. My picture will not be in this megazine if not because of him.



2 comments:

Ben Gan said...

"AgroWorld' is a fairly popular magazine. Now that you have become more popular, be prepared for more calls and present surprises ahead.

Congrats!

Dave said...

I think soon you will become a celebrity.If u want to be more faster,may be arrange kind of false allegation like "solomy",guarantee u on the front page of all media.Ha....Ha....
Anyway,like it or not,u are almost already one in the industry.Keep up the good job.