Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Black Cloud Doing Well In Medan, Indonesia !!!

I am happy for Mr.P of Medan Indonesia.

All this while I thought the sound was only good in Malaysia.

He ordered the item last week and delivered via email then with the hard copy with airmail.

He sound very happy and confirmed that it works in Medan. Read this email:

Thank you for the sound Harry.

It works well in my BH. I still haven't check inside got birdshit already or not.

What i want to ask is what aroma should i use ?

I have seen in your awesome blog spot but i didnt get any idea which work the best.

Thank

I am not saying that the Black Cloud is the best but ................

What I am happy about is that it works at many places and is one of the best sound so far.

I have recently doing a few research on other sounds. Beside Black Cloud I standby a few others that will be needed once its effectiveness goes down.

To those that are keen to try a few more give me a call. The three hottest beaties are the D'Honey, MedamKathy, D'Raub. Tested nearly three days and they are fantastic too.

I have yet to decide the price but it will something like the Black Cloud, except cheaper by rm50.

If U wish to have a copy please let me know.

I can also sent a 15 seconds clips for your analysis.

No comments: