Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Quran Recital Sound !!!

To all my Muslim friends who read my blog and have BHs to populate, you should try to install any type of mp3 player with Quran recital. Try to chose the right volume, not too loud but also not too low.

Currently I have with me four types of Quran recitals as follows:


a)Surah AlKafi
b)Surah AlMuk
c)Surah AlWaqiah
d)Surah AlAmbiyak


Each is for sale at RM 50 only via email.

A BH owner in Melaka have started using these recital sounds and he sweared to God that the number of new tenants or birdshits spots in his newly constructed BH increases.

I remembered meeting an old friend while I was at Low Yat shopping center at Jalan Bukit Bintang a few months ago.

After briefing what I am into he asked me if I know a Company (HPA) that distribute packed coffee call Radix.

Well according to him, Radix have gone into Chicken outlets, similar to KFC, but their chickens are fed with food without any chemical or hormone injection. They were raised using non chemicals food bio friendly.

One of the biggest problem with chicken rearing was their death rates. The number of chickens dead can be a big disaster.

What the owner installed was nothing more then those Quranic recital. The birds not only were not disturbed but their death rate were trememdously reduced.

Hmm ..... this was where the idea of using Quran recital in BHs comes into being.

I do not encourange non muslim to go for this but if you are then please try this new findings.

I will be calling the Melaka BH owner very often to check his BH population status....

Remember we are here to find every possible methods to increase those nests in our BH. If this method works why not trying it out?

No comments: