Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Those White Ingrid Birds Chasing The Tractors !!!


I saw this special incident and I quickly took my Nikon Camera to snap as many pictures as possible.

The incident happened when I was on the way out of Sagantang Garam BH visit.

From a far I can see those white birds harrassing a working tractor ploughing the padi field.



The padi plantation cycle was about to start and normally the farmer will engaged these tractors drivers to plought the land and soften the surface.

There must be lots of worms in the soil and those birds were having a good feast.

The number were at least 200 birds.

What I love most was to snap on those colorful birds. Beside white there were yellow and brown colored bird.

This must be the common bird called ingrid or "Bagau".

They were beautiful and I love to see these action again..........






















No comments: