Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Positive Results From Someone Who Follow My Advise !!!

Some are willing to follow my advise but many are scared to.

There are so many people out there and many refuses to accept new ideas in getting more nests in their BH.

They prefer the conventional ways and any new techniques are taboos and cannot give results.

During my talk in Kota Kinabalu, I bravely mentioned about forced harvest technique.  On the next day it was brought up at Low Yat Forum saying that I am cruel and I am not right.

Well those who followed seem to have a totally different stories.

One called me and told me that he did at three of his BHs and to his surprised one of the unit produces a 70% increase in his nest population.  The other two was about 25%.

He called and said:  "Thank you Pak Harry.  I owed you one.  Please come to my town and I will give you the best dinner in town."

Yesterday I received this note from a person who asked for my advise.

He followed exactly what I wanted him to do and this was his reply:

Dear Harry,

Remember it was U that encouraged me to do force harvest through our e-mailing. 

I did follow your instruction and is very happy with the result.

If not for the disturbance of the owl , may be the result even better.


That i had told u the circumstances tru msn lately. i just harvest the nest, 81 altogether from 56 to 81 , that comes to 40% +.

  THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UR PRECIOUS ADVICE.



I feel glad that he got what he was after.

My reminder to him was not to over use the force harvest. The best is once a year and try to do during the flying off time.

No comments: