Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Power Of Kite Tweeters !!!



I think I should make the latest report on how powerful are these kite tweeters.

A few days ago I visited a newly operated BH.  I was the one who revamped the failed BH.

Initially there was not a single bird shit spot on the three stories building.

After almost 1.5 years the owner approached me for my expertise.

After doing the site inspection and bird call tests, I told him that his BH was not properly or ideally located.

"You should have conducted the bird call tests and once you get the right number, about 200 -500 birds responding, then you build a BH." I told him on the first day after my test.

The test at his site resulted with only 3-5 birds. Too little and discouraging.

"Sorry Pak Harry I am new and knew nothing about such a wise suggestion."

A very common answer and there are thousands of BH owners who did the same mistake.

Anyhow I know I need to do something and I can only try.  The mistake was done and someone have to think of a way to pull those birds back into this BH.

What I told him was I will do my utmost best to help him out.

That started with revamping the monkey house areas, closed the old entrance hole, opened new holes at a new location, closed the old connecting door and open a new one, get a number of walls up, create a number of VIP rooms, installed lots of tweeters, fake nests, those humidifier, new sound amplifiers, good external sound, good internal sound and of course the kite tweeters.

After three long months, the birds started to move in.

Now after four months there were at least 30-35 bird shit spots and many have resulted in nests markings and a few fully formed nests.

What caught my eyes, during my recent inspection, was the solid signs of bird shit below all the kite tweeters.

I installed about 10 sets.  Two in each VIP room and there was one room with four of it.

The signs is something like telling me that I need to use kite tweeters in every BH that I am and will be involved.

Remember kite tweeter is a very simple gadget that you can easily assembles yourself.

It is made up of 6 units of the 2"x5" tweeters and they are tied together to form something like those kite.

All the six tweeters can he held together using two steel band strips plus those plastic bands.

You need about two pieces per VIP room.

The wire to it must be from your external sound amplifier.

Try this and I can 100% assured you that it will be a hit.

Within less than 3 months you will see lots of bird shit spots below it.

Remember your external sound must be the best and you also ensure that those birds are guided into the VIP room you installed with the two kite tweeters.

This is a great gadget and I have been using it in almost all those BHs that I intervened.

If you need more information call 017 7551318.

I will help you with this marvellous invention.

Best of luck to your and your BH.

No comments: