Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Effect Of Having Insect Generator In your BH !!!




I have to admit that it is very difficult to change the mindset of new BH owners to adopt something new.

The is more true when you are trying to ask them to do something that is classified as ridiculous and unheard before.

"This Pak Harry is getting out of hand.  He is crazy with those insect generation and I am not surprised that he is trying to sell his insect generating powder."

Well you might have that stored in your head but let me tell you this.

Please buy these insect powder from someone else but try to adopt this unique system for at least 6-10 months.

I have tried it and you will see what happen after you watch these two video clips.

I was at the Kepong BH yesterday and I was amazed with the activities happening around the entrance hole.

There were at least 20 martins that were having a fun time catching those small insects.

Those insect came from an insect generator system that I installed inside this BH monkey house.

I activated about three bags of insect generating powder and they are currently filled with those maggots producing new generation of insects that will fly out to mate.

Once they are out of the entrance window they will be harvested by those martins and swiftlet.

The moment there is an eating frenzy shown by those martins the swiftlet flying by will join the fun.









 This is when they will be closed to those external sound tweeters.

Since swiftlet can understand and attracted to those external sounds they will move into your monkey house.

They will now either start catching those insects or get closer to those external sound tweeters.

Some will eventually enter your nesting rooms.

This is where you will have a very strong chance to have a new tenant if your BH conditions are proper and attractive.

You will be surprised if I guarantee you that once this frenzy eating phenomena occurred you will stand a chance of increasing your nests number by at least 30-35%.

Try to proof that I am wrong.

This new concept might be new to us in Malaysia but they are being used extensively in our neighbouring countries.

If you wish to get to know more about this new idea please let me know or come to KL and let me be your tour to show you how the system is used and activated.

Try to learn and implement new ideas and if you do them correctly I am sure your will get faster results with your new BH.

Call harry at 0177551318 or write to my email harryswiftlet@yahoo.com


(Increase in activities with more swiftlet joining the hunting)

No comments: