Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

Today August 21st 2014 Activities !!!


My schedule today was to be at Fakulti Veterinar to meet someone running the Center of Excellent for Swiftlet.

I went there very early since I was scared of the possible jam along the way.

However it was a smooth ride and I was already there at 10:30 am while my meeting was scheduled at 11:30am.

Pull my full scarp paper and start to jot down all those things that I needed to carry out for the day and the day after.

The guy who arranged for my meeting came about 11:10 am all the way from Sungai Buluh Hospital.

We sat down at the foyer for a few minutes until the Professor greeted us.

The meeting went well and I took the opportunity to voice my reasons in meeting them and I hope they will take my request seriously.

I was pushing on the SOP for swiftlet breeding and releasing at those poorly populated BHs.

I admitted that I have some experiences working with another group but unfortunately they could not complete the SOP.

If everything goes as plan I will be receiving their call to start delivering another 100 or more swiftlet eggs.

I spoke my next Swiftlet Farming Seminar on October 4th and they would like to attend to listen to my talk.

I was also invited to be a guess speaker in their nest swiftlet farming forum in November 2014 at Merriot Putra Jaya.

One another issue I received a call from a new blog reader who wanted to test the Super Pheromone.

He was not sure to proceed or not to.

He called and asked for my opinion.

This was where I spoke to him about how most BH owners are short changed.

I proposed to him a few things on how to make the Pheromone more effective.

One of my advice was to increase the some volume in the room loader as compared to the rest of the floors.

His answer was as expected: " Pak Harry my BH sound system is straight forward.  The sound volume cannot be changed."

Well this was what I told him that you have been short changed.

The so called consultant who installed your sound system never provide the necessary extra to allow you to maneuver where those birds will stay in your BH.

They might be ignorant but how about doing something yourselves?

The best is to combine the super pheromone with the louder sound and those fake nests.

I hope he understood my recommendations.

I told him that if he use the pheromone just by spraying it might have lesser effectiveness.

The best way to make it work faster is to think of all the ways to pull those birds into the room that he just applied the aroma.

Use those sound to lure them inside and let them stay inside.




No comments: