Search This Blog

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Pekan BH: This Morning Ready To Take This New Challange !!!





Today will pick up my boys and travel to Pekan Pahang.

I will take about 3 hours plus minus to reach my destination from Kuala Lumpur.

Main purpose for this trip is to help this BH owner with his BH.

Based on my last trip he complained that his 9 years old BH is facing a stagnant nests syndrome.

The nests number is no longer multiplying.  It stop growing about 2-3 years ago, according to him.

I wrote my visit report about 40 pages inclusive of my observations and recommendations.

He was very happy with my findings and immediately asked me to assemble those recommended gadgets and workers.

Once arrive I need to carry out the nest count.  Once that is done I will installed a number of key gadgets to activate the nests to start multiplying.

The entrance hole will be installed with a new set of tweeters.

The nesting planks will be cleaned and installed with specialized equipment.

At the same time the floor will be wet using those specialized BH floor wetting equipment.

A new amplifier will be installed playing an additional internal sound.

The current external sound will be upgraded.

Once the installation is completed I will ask the owner to allow the BH not to be disturbed for about 3-4 months.

This will be the recuperating time after a major surgery.

Will come again to check its progress after 3-4 months.

I am sure it will back to normal with a jump in nest numbers.

Let me inform you all once the job is done.

If your BH is facing similar problem please call me at 017 7551318

No comments: