Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Marvellous Idea On How To Apply The Birdhouse Aroma !!!

Last night received an email from Mr.L of Segamat.

When opened I was suprised with what he have in store for me.

He came out with these pictures showing how to apply the Aroma without the use of those roller brushes.

I never thought about it but it looks good.

Precaution:

Please use a rubber glove to avoid those nasty, smelly liquid fallen on your hand.

Hope all of you enjoy having a look at it .............









Not bad. A Very Good idea from my blog reader ....

Thank you Mr.L.

Terima Kasih .............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are very welcome Harry.
I am same like you, when find out something useful thing or mentoh, i will share with those guy are intersted in BH.
Hope all of u also can share your experiences with us.
Thank you!!!