Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Waiting For Patrick From Ipoh About The Test Unit !!!


This morning spend some time with Mr.M from Kiara discussing about his BH in TM and the Seminar to be held at The Mandarin Court, KL.

Mr.M confirmed of going. He filled up the form and paid his fee of RM680.

After the 1 hours meeting received a frantik call from Mr.D from Gopeng, Perak.

He sound as if he strike a lottery or something.

"Hey Harry, this is Mr.P from Ipoh. Remember I came down to Taman Tun with my wife and I picked those Birdcall test unit?"

" Oh yah, I remember you. We have roti canai together".

" You know something? The test unit was incredible and fantastic."

" What Do you mean."

" It works very well and when I tested, there were full of birds responded to the Duress CD sound".

" Harry, what is Duress and Awesome means ha?".

"Well, Awesome, I think, the birds calls their gang when they find food, while the Duress is when a baby bird being squeeze and calling for help".

" Oh ya ka, very good man and I am very happy for you help. I surely appreciate your help. You are a true Sifu."

" Mr.P try not to praise me so much. Afterward I might fall down. Anyway can you write in details about your Birdcall test experience in Ipoh. I really need to share with my blog readers".

"Okay, okay will do for your sake, and thank you very very much for introducing me what to do and what not to do. I will surely will refer to you if there are any things to do before I fork out those monies in BH."

"Well thank you and thank you and thank you. What are friends for."

Right now I am eager to receive the email report form Mr.P and get the actual description of his 1st Birdcall test experiences.

Let me share it with all my blog readers.

Those who are in doubt, please call me so that I can send Mr.P hand phone number and let him explain to you in more details ......

No secret and no lying. U get him to tell you the actual story ...

I got three more new sets, just arrived at my home, ready for those who wanted to try one. The unit consisted of 4 tweeters plus an amplifier and cables to connect to your car CD player and electrical supply. It cost not more then RM 600 plus Duress and Awesome CDs.

Just pick up the phone and call this number 017 755 1318.....

No comments: