Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Three More Video Clips On Fig Tree & Its Insect Partner !!!

I was unable to download these three video clips when I was writing the last article about figs trees I discovered at Bagan Ajam, Butterworth, Penang.

Please have a good look and tell me that I was totally wrong about its important to our BH.

Just for your information, I got two calls from two gentlemen who wanted to come down to KL to get a tree each.

One was from Setiawan and the other from Kuala Trengganu.

The guy from Setiawan came straight to the location at Jalan Ipoh and called me for direction to the trees I was talking about.

"Pak Harry thank you and I managed to changgul (dig with a shovel) two young fig's trees.  Thank for your help."

What an interesting development.

The gentleman from KT will be in KL next week for the same purpose, I think.

Please enjoy these three clips:


No comments: