Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mobilization of Equipment and Workers To Sedili BH !!!



After Chenderong Balai BH re engineering I was given a new task by a BH owner whose BH was inspected a few weeks ago.

The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Sedili is around 4.5 hours.

First you take the Plus highway towards Singapore but turn into Kulaijaya.

Once you reach the town try to find the road to Kota Tinggi.  From Kota Tinggi it will be about 20 more minutes to reach.

Sedili is a small fishing village and it seems that there were a number of BHs mainly stand alone on agricultural land.

I remember visiting a number of them owned by a renowned swiftlet expert name Mr Tiong.

Yesterday Oct 6th 2013, I delivered the first batch of those equipment required for this not doing well BH.

The owner was waiting for me at his BH and cleaned up the data room and at the same time engaged two workers to spray weed killers on those weeds leading to the BH.

The BH looks pretty quite with no visitors from the air.

I took another look at it and laid some new plans to split the BH into two BHs.

The top floor will have its entrance hole at the back, using the current entrance hole.

The middle and ground floor will be using a newly opened entrance hole.

He agreed but wanted to know what kind of partitions will be made.

I sketch my ideas and he agree to go ahead.

My plan now is to get my workers to site on this Wednesday and get the work started.

My biggest task in this BH will be to clear the staircase that is blocking the LAL (connecting hole) between the top floor and the lower floors).

The next shall be how to install a number of power tweeters and hexagonal tweeters on the roof top.

Inside the BH I will be looking and how to create the right darkness, more internal tweeters, fake nests and perhaps the proper application of my super pheromone solution.

Got a set of keys for the BH and make my way back to Kuala Lumpur.

My journey home took more than 5 hours.

What a life.  Long and tiring journeys to take.

All in all for the sake of helping someone with sick BH.

No comments: