Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Super Pheromone: Another Report From A New User From KK !!!



The Super Pheromone "paranormal" activities being reported effective in another BH located in Sabah.

This is not the first but the fifth user whose BH is in Sabah.

This time the user traced my visit to KK recently and he make sure I hand over a canister for his trial purposes.

"Pak Harry I am downstairs at your hotel.  Please come down and don't forget to bring down the Super Pheromone."

I walked down with a canister and took him for a cup of coffee.

During my talk to him I told him precisely how you use it.

My reminder to him were as follows:

Try to think carefully where to apply the pheromone.

It will work if you apply at those places that you know for sure that those birds when entered will tend to fly to the chosen location.

Before you apply it make sure your external and internal sounds are sure to bring in those birds.

Try to use them together with those fake nests.

When you want to install those fake nests make sure they are precisely located especially closed proximity with the internal sound tweeters.

Even if you want to apply onto the nesting planks make sure the spot located is closed to the internal sound tweeters.

Brush the spot with those wire brush and spray the most two times.

He was very happy with the canister and promised to inform me if there are any responses.

Yesterday October 6th 2013, he SMS as follows:

"Dear Pak Harry, I am Mr K again. I sprayed the hormone last month and yesterday I went to check and saw two new markings which meant that the hormone works on my BH also."

I was happy for him and I told him he was not the first person from Sabah who experienced the same thing.

My key point here is that we now have a special aroma that can help us to populate our BH.

Yes we now have discovered something that can help us to make our BH full.

The only thing for sure from now on is how can we move in stages to make sure that all our neighbors birds move over.

We need to formula, a kind of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), on how to get more birds inside by using the pheromone.

Yes step by step.

No need to rush but step by step.

The first step is to get one canister and try for yourself.

Once you have tested and proven to be effective you need to move to the next few steps.

Those who have tried have never failed and gave a positive reply.

Never before an aroma for nesting planks application is so effective.

Not only in Vietnam, Cambodia, Sabah and Sarawak but also in Peninsular Malaysia (Dungun, Kuala Trengganu, Gambang, Nenasi).

The cases from Vietnam were unusual.

I am not surprise in a month time I will hear something positive from Brunei and Indonesia.

Two BH owners from the two countries are testing it right now.

Please give me a call and I will be very happy to share this special product that you must try.

Call 017 7551318 now.




No comments: