Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2017

Tikam Batu BH: My Next Project Will Be on This BH !!!



After three weeks with the Telang BH I will be moving my attention to his BH located at Tikam Batu BH.

The BH is located somewhere on this map.




A three stories building located facing a padi field.

The BH was erected about 5-6 years ago and due to some reason it was not performing well.

Based on what I was told the number of nests was below 100 pieces.

I was called to inspect this BH in 2014 however due to some reasons the owner aborted my skill.

He did not call me to explain why however about 2 months ago he was begging me to revamp.

A sudden change of heart and I think I know why.

He stumbled on old friend whose BH was erected by the same consultant like his.

This owner informed his about his BH progress after being revamped by his "Sifu".

His sifu happened to be me.

Right now I told him to get ready to house my workers and at the same time help me with some of the revamp operation.

I need at least 10-14 days to complete the revamp operation and I assured him that he will see the changes.

A list of things that I need to do will be posted in my next posting.

Let me share with you all how bad and what happen once the revamp operation will change the life of this BH.







No comments: