Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Duress" BirdCall Sound Is The Most Effective !!!



This is the latest that I wish to share with all my blog readers.


I am very pleased to note that among all the birdcall sound that I have made available to all my blog readers, normally with the birdcall gadget, the DURESS sound is the best.

I remember the called that was made in Kampung China in Kuala Trengganu a few week ago. There were almost 2,000 birds responded and I managed to take a vedio clip of it.

Yesterday received more then three calls indicating the power of Duress.

One was from Dr.U in Alor Star, Kedah. He indicated that the moment the sound was played the birds within the vacinity will be "vacuumed" to his car where the gadget is located.

I like the word "VACUUM" to his car !!! This I assumed, that the moment the sound was played all the birds within a certain radius range will flocked to the source of the sound.

The second was from Mr.T of Melaka. When I pick up his called he was frantic. "Hey Harry, I am currently conducting the Birdcall test using your DURESS. Hey you should be here. There were so many responded and unbelievable man."

I don't know why they need to call me but deep inside me I feel so glad that I gave them a tool for them to make the right decision.

All these while they need a SIFU to do the test, now they do it themself. By having the gadget, they can carry out the test over and over again until they are very sure of the number of birds available before they make the decision to acquire the land or the shop house.

I am also very glad that not one have called to return the gadget that they have purchased.

My only worry now is wether I can assymble any more.

My supplier have given me the hint that there will be a big delivery problem once those amplifier used in the box goes out of stock.

I am keeping my finger crossed that they will not.

To those who have purhased they are the lucky one. To those who have not, I hope to be still available for them after the next delivery.

I have ordered another ten sets for standby......

Next delivery is on the coming Monday ...

2 comments:

K L said...

hi, Harry,

Forgot 2 ask u, how much is it ? It does come with d CD, right !

Yong

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

KL,

The CD Duress is not suitable for external call. It is just for birdcall test. Please remember that.

U need to call me for the price with and without the CD.