Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

Nice To Hear Those Good News !!!

Just arrived from SPatani and saw this email from a guy I met only one time.

He was just a store keeper with TNB Kuching Sarawak.

I remembered I was on route from Sibu to Pontianak and stop in Kuching for one night. Mr Musa make the effort to drop by the small hotel where I stayed and we chat for almost two hours.

He showed me some photos of his single story building with one tall manggo tree at the back.

He gave me the house dimensions and I quickly sketched what he needed to carry out.

I calculated the number of tweeters, amplifiers, those sounds, the aroma and so forth.

I was suprised that he place the order on the spot. Remitted some money and asked me to ship them across as soon as I am back in KL.

I did the shipment with nothing less then a responsible person and the rest I left it with him. Everytime I receive his call I will always advised him what to do. At the same time I reminded him to advise me if the project does well.

"Pak Musa please cut down the Manggo tree at the back of the house."

Yes he did and today I received this very nice email from someone who knows how to appreciate those who provide some small advise.

Good for him and I always hope that I will alway be the same. No matter who you are I always treat every one the same. Even my enemy I will treat the same too....... but this time I will get ready with my bill .... he he he

Title: MYFirst Bird Nest

Salam sejatera Pak Harry:
(Good day Pak Harry)

1.Setelah beroperasi selama 3 bulan kini saya dapati ada 8 biji sarang pada bird house saya
(After in operation for 3 months now I found 8 nests in my birdhouse)

2.Terima kasih Pak Harry kerana tidak lokek berkongsi maklumat dan tunjuk ajar
(Thank you Mr. Harry for being so generous in sharing your knowledge and advises)

3.Saya masuk ke dalam bird house pada pulul 2 petang nak tengok sarang, saya dapati walet tu dah masuk balek maybe nak jengok sarangnya.
(I entered my birdhouse today at 2.00pm to check on the nests and I found the birds came in too. Maybe she also want to see her nest)

4.Saya lupa nak ambik gambarnya!
(Sorry I forgot to snap some pictures)

Terima Kasih Pak Harry
(Thank you Pak Harry)

Musa
Sarawak

You migh want to talk to him and learn something. His contact number is 0198885840. Note he is located in Kuching and your phone bill might be ........

No comments: