Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day In Ho Chin Min City !!!

Yesterday everning was in Batu Pahat to do up a BH that was said to be dormant for about 4 years into operation.

This BH was owned by the same owner whose BH I repaired in Ayer Hitam, Johor.

After the back breaking job I drove home to get ready for my journey to Vietnam.  Reached home at 12:30 am.  Took my shower and slept for a few short hours.

This morning got my eldest son to sent me to KL Sentral.  Cought my 9.35am flight and by noon I am in HCM city.

A very crowded town with 10 million people.  There were so many motor cyclis and I am not sure how they can drive all over without any accident.

Mr J of HCM wanted my opinions on a few of his investments into swiftlet farming in Vietnam.

He took me for a long ride to view two units of 3 stories shop houses that he owned and been empty for almost 5 years.

We tested the area using the test gadget he bought from me and the number of birds swelled to about 200 after less then 10 minutes.

I told him that there are good potential but he must not set too high on the number of nests he can harvest per month in the first 2-3 years. What he can do is to get his BH better off as compared to the neighbour.

The key to his success will be a very good sound plus some magic "MysecretRCP" and a well done internal designs.

He was happy with my explainations and decided to go ahead with the his renovation plans to start next month.

Tommorow I need to travel about two hours to another spot where he wanted to get his laborers to start working on the new BH. This new BH will be huge.

There is a possibilty of another 20 to be build immediately after the first, according to him.
On the way back to my hotel, Caravelle Hotel, stop at a shop for a bowl of beef noddle.

While waiting for my noddle, the BH owner in Batu Pahat send me the following message:

"Harry, today birds response was tremendously good.  Some birds rushed into the front entrance and lots of birds which passed my BH will turn back and immedietly jump into the entrance hole.  Your SuperJerantut and the secrect aroma really works."

He must be one of those very happy person with a very high possibilities of getting a full house soon.

In Vietnam two to three blog readers contacted me for a cup of coffee.

I am fee for breakfast and supper.  Call this number +6017 755 1318

No comments: