Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almost Full House and Some Have Arrived In KL and Setiawan !!!

I am amazed with those who are coming from various location to the Seminar in Setiawan, Perak.

This morning received a message that the Vietnamese are already in KL waiting for me to be together up to the Seminar location.

Another person from Kuching, Sarawak have already arrived in Setiawan.

"Pak Harry, I have arrived and Oh My God, there are so many BHs in Setiawan.  You really pick the best place to organize the Seminar.  Can't wait to attend your course."

There was also a guy from Termerloh who sms that he have just remitted his course fee and will be on the way to Setiawan shortly.

Last night Mr Allan from Riau Indonesia called.

"Pak Harry I just arrived in Malaysia and will meet you there.  Need your help in looking at my BH drawings.  Needed some advise before I proceed."

What an exciting weekend.  Lots of friends coming from all over the region.

All in all I managed to get these people know that I am always available when they wanted to learn more about swiftlet farming.

I am sure they will appreciate my contribution to the Industry.

I will not be writing for a few days but I am sure I will find the time to once the seminar is over.

No comments: