Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Very Real & True Story From Vietnam.


This story will tell you not to simply give up on your BH.

If you experience a very disappointing result with your BH you need to follow this guy from Vietnam.

I knew him only via the net and he seems to read my blog very often.

His real story was some thing like this:

He used to own a very disappointing low performing BH.

He tried to get help from a number of " birdhouse consultants" but all failed to live to his expectation.

After seeking help from the internet he got hooked to my blog website (http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com).

He reads all my strange ideas and tried a few as per my recommendations.

He took some trouble to call me one day and asked for some new sounds and those liquid super pheromone.

He ordered 5 liters of the super pheromone liquid plus a set of good sounds (Super 208 and superbabyking).

After installing more tweeters, cleaned those nesting planks, applied liquid super pheromone, changed the internal and external sound to Superbabyking and Super 208 respectively his BH jumped from 50 nests to 100 nests and soon after to 300 nests.

The 600% increment happened within 4 months.

A wonderful story and please read his exact word to me recently. 

He called me Master :

Dear  master,
When my bird house in operation look inside the real poor. Very little internal speakers, and installation is not correct. failure is foretold. consultants and fled. I was really disappointed. with the determination to find success. I went to many places to explore and learn. through the internet I came across your blog. and decided to follow those ideas.

My  bird house is small . it's  2 years old. open on 11/2011 
9 meters high  5 meter wide 10 meters long. 
 4 months ago I did the following. 
- First I add a lot of internal speakers. Speakers from 20 originally. increased to 200. 
- Installation guide for bird Speaker in the VIP room. 
- Fitted with circular clusters speakers and external audio settings. 
- Cleaning with vinegar battens tanali nest. 
- The toilet was clean oats. ant spraying of toxic and odorless. 
- Make sure the temperature and humidity is always stable. 
- Upgrade from 2 to 4 amly. 2 internal audio settings. 2 external audio settings. 1 to guide and speaker cluster ring. 1 pazoka and door speakers. 
-internal sound is super baby  king and baby king.
- external sound  the collection with super 208.

On 26/06/2013 I received 5 liters of super pheromone from the postal service sent from Malaysia. I have ordered from Mr. Master. 
on 29/06/2013. I applied super pheromone 

* Before applying super pheromone about 100 nests 
after 2 months. nearly 300 nests. 
 applying the following: salt and vinegar clean tanali nest boards, to dry use the paintbrush to super pheromone nest boards 2 times. Paint the second time. after the first has dried. then attach the foam to assume positions Sp painted Pheromone.


and the results to now. have been 300 nests. yesterday I decided to harvest for their elderly parents. harvest number is 120 nests. pictures sent to him.
Wish You good health, happy and successful.

T.V. 
Some pictures send by him:







No comments: