Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

A Proof That You Can Migrate Them From Your Neighbors !!!

(This BH now is empty due to migration of birds to another BH about 50 meters away)


You cannot miss this BH located about 50 meters away from Tok Dor revamped BH.

I was working on this BH located somewhere in Jerangau Trengganu recently.

While working I noticed this BH that seems to be dead.

According to the caretaker of the revamped BH the owner of the failed BH has decided to abort the operation.

It was there one to two years before the more condusive BH owned by my client came into the picture.

The number of birds staying was something like 200 but now the owner decided to pull the plug.

The story from the owner of the revamped BH was a bit different.

He attended my Swiftlet Farming Seminar years before investing into swiftlet farming.

He bought a land beside the two years old BH and proceeded to erect a two stories BH about 60'X25'.

The house was double walls and main entrance facing the east as per my teaching.

After completion he was not very confident that his newly constructed BH will be tenanted.

One day I remember receiving his call asking for a set of external and internal sounds.

I passed to him a few and just after installing he called to confirm that the most attractive sound was my KPOP.

Internal sound was my favourite SuperBabyKing.

Just after a few month he reported something very strange.

The number of nest suddenly shot up and his neighbor's BH population was badly affected.

"Pak Harry is it possible that his tenants moved over to my BH?" he asked.

I have not hesitation to say that it is possible.

That BH might be poorly designed and looking from the outer walls you can safely say that the BH internal temperature is unbearable to those birds.

There was no roof to prevent the hot sun and the top part of the walls were not plastered.

I put my bet that the BH was with a single wall and not doubled.

All his tenants must have been staying in a spa and not a BH.

"You might have created a condusive house with the right internal temperature plus a good set of external and internal sounds" I told him.

This special observation tells us that it is possible to migrate those birds easily from your neighbors to your BH if you give them a more appropriate house to them.

You BH must be like 6 stars with the right environment inside plus a good set of sounds.

If you own a BH and the opposite is happening you should try to upgrade your BH to at least a 5 stars standard.

Call 017 7551318 for a cup of coffee about how to do it.....

No comments: