Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fourth Day At Rantau BH !!!



Today May 15th 2014, is my 4th day at Rantau BH.

The revamp is doing very well and I have to admit that those birds seems to fall in love with the what I and my worker did at the main entrance areas and the staircase.

They seems to be scouting the rooftop at 5:00 pm every day.
That the time that we stop work and start to play those wonderful sounds.

I think they were a kind of getting some kind of a kick every time these sounds are played.

Today during the hexagonal tweeter installation, at around 5:00pm, the number of swiftlet gathered around my workers was about 200-300.

Anyway we need to tell them to hold on for a few more days so that I can finish up the revamp works.

The most tedious was the insulation of all the walls.

As at this evening 8 out of 12 was done.  By tomorrow I think these 4 walls should be completed.

The first VIP room was completed in total.

The insulation walls with bubble sheet material was done, internal tweeters installed and I help my boys with those fake nests.

It looks very impressive and just wait when the external sound is played.

The second VIP room should be up and completed within the next two days.

I got a few visitors to come and view on Saturday.

My next plan will be to shut the top floor and move all those birds staying up there to the two lower floors.

The insulated floor will be the best and the nearest.

The lowest floor is a bit too far down but cooler.

I just cannot wait to see how all those birds that comes in will experience something new and they have never seen before.

If all of them likes what I did I can safely says that all those neighbors will be have a very tough time.

I think they will vacate their old home and reside inside this unit.

Have some pictures taken during the four days there:












No comments: