Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Kepala Batas BH: After Clearing All Those Zinc Roof Sheets and Woods !!!

(A young Papaya plant)


The Kepala Batas BH owner left his birdhouse for me to take care for him.

The whole house inclusive of the land around it was in a mess.

I mentioned to him during my first visit that those rubbish accumulated will breed more predators that can harm his BH.

My biggest concern was those rats and snakes.

Well during my revamp operation I forced my two workers to clean out the rubbish and cut those long grass.

I took some effort to buy young Papaya trees.

Everyday we cleaned and clean the place.

Lots of wood and zinc sheet and many snakes, rats, giant monitor lizards and frogs were chase away.

Now after some weed killers applied the surround land looks more like a BH.

I hope while waiting for the BH to be populated I can harvest some Papaya during every trip.











Used to be something like these pictures:













No comments: