Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

Bandar Baru BH Revamp Operation Is About To Complete !!!



Very sorry for not writing any article for about 2-3 months.

Been very busy shuttling from Kuala Lumpur to Johor and Johor up to Kedah.

My current job is at Bandar Baru Kedah.

I was given a special task to revamp a BH that never have a single nest after 4-5 years into operation.

This BH belongs to a group of farmers who borrowed money from the Government.

They never knew what they were into.

Everyone of them were thinking that after signing some papers and saw their BH up they will soon collect their income.

Year after year nothing happened.

I was approached by a person in charged who happened to find time to attend my talk on Swiftlet Farming organized my JPV in Limbang Sarawak.

I was invited to inspect the BH condition and after which I submitted a 27 pages of what I concluded and how to rectify the house.

They took about 6 months to call me to immediately mobilized to site however due to my busy schedule in Johor I delayed the mobilization to th 30th of December 2015,

I was working at site on the new year day.

As of today, nearly 10 days or work, the BH now looks good.

Just imagine an empty BH after 5 years is awaken.

A wonderful feeling and I am glad that the revamp operation went on smoothly.

Please enjoy some of these pictures taken during the revamp operation.

If you need to ask more call me at 0177551318


(original with lmb at the side)


(nesting plank were wrongly installed)

(The gap between the planks and ceiling was too large)


Erected wall to darken the nesting rooms

Took down the wrongly installed nesting planks




Ready to be reinstalled



added fake nests


installed and added with more tweeters
















No comments: