Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

The Truth Hurts !!!



I was invited to view a couple of BHs in Labis, Johor.

The first unit belongs to a teacher who have been diligently paying her monthly mortgage fee to the bank.

The moment I entered her BH I saw this accumulation of owl waste all over the main roving area.

The smell was so bad so much so I nearly wanted to vomit.

I have no choice but to tell her the truth.

The main reason why her BH is empty is those smell.

No matter how good is the external sound she played no swiftlet will enter her BH.

She need to clean up the floor and perhaps spray some aroma on the floor.\

The best are those bird shit fermented water.

However she have to capture or eliminate the source of those smell.

She need to capture and eliminate all those unwanted visitors first.

I brought two set of owl traps for her and told her where she should mount them.

Hopefully she follow my instruction and perhaps capture all the owls.




No comments: