Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A BH At Kok Lanas Kelantan !!!



The owner of this BH located somewhere in a shop house located in the town of Kok Lanas Kelantan discovered my blog.

The blog site changed his life.

The owner is a very young man who was given the task to look after the family BH that seems to have a total of about 400 nests that stop growing.

He simply cannot take it when his so called consultant keep telling him to sit and wait.

"Every time I called him he keep telling me to wait"  he said.

This prompt him to search for the right solutions.

He came across my blog and keep reading day after day.

The moment he started he cannot stop.

He was more like obsessed with the new information.

He knew that there are problems in his BH and the answer in inside Pak Harry Blog.

Not only he is more at home now but his wife is saying that right now he no longer came  back home late and lesser outside activities.

More like very homely.  I think this is a good thing to happen to a married man.

He quickly contacted me and ask if I can come over to his BH and diagnose the problems.

His BH is facing this so called nests stop to grow syndrome.

The number became stagnant after reaching about 400 nests and running for almost 4-5 years.

He keep saying that when he talk to his consultant the answer given in just give more time.

He cannot take it.  In his mind there must be a reason to why they stop growing.

What he wanted to do is to find the reason and find the cure.

The only person that can help me now is Pak Harry.

He called and told me that he would like my service to diagnose the problem.

I told him that I will be in Kota Bahru and he volunteered to fetch me and perhap proceed straight to his BH.

The moment I landed he was there at the exit door.

We introduced yourself and he seems to be smiling all the way since he now have met the "SIFU" that he know will be able to diagnose his BH problem.

Upon entering his BH I told him that I have found the problem and I know what can be done to reactivate the nests increment.

What do you think is wrong with his BH?

If you have been reading my blog for many months I think you too will be able to tell him what to do.

Here are some pictures which I think will tell you what can be the problems inside this BH:

















No comments: