Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kota Bahru Swiftlet Farming Seminar On September 17th 2016 !!!



The one day Seminar went well and I think I have done a good job.

These group of swiftlet farmers came and listened to all the techniques that can turn around their sick birdhouses.

The came and they increase their current knowledge.

After the Seminar many came to say thank you and some proposed to organize similar talk to another group of BH owners (Chinese) in Kota Bahru.

About 70 participants and all were so motivated to reactivate their BHs.

I hope to do more at many other locations if given the same kind of invitation.

Those swiftlet farming associations in every state should be more active.

They should prepare a list of activities and add my talk as one on the list.

If you which to have a copy of the presentation materials please PM me.

Please look at some pictures taken during the Seminar:










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congradulation Mr enthusiast.