Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Segamat BH: Before And After My Revamp Operation !!!



The revamp operation of a BH located in Segamat town was completed and very glad that everything went well.

I took about 8 days to complete the two floors.

I took a number of pictures inside the BH.

While looking at the many pictures taken I do wish to share some pictures that shows you what was done.

Before:


(The nesting planks arrangement were simple and very bare)



After:


(The first thing to do was to reorganize the cross woods, added cluster tweeters corner covers and those waste wood corners)

(The internal sound tweeters were in placed plus those fake nests)

(You can see the kind of thing that will help to quickly populate a BH)

The top floor arrangement was changed to force all those birds to fly above the LAL hole and the same time two VIP rooms were created:

Before:


After:


My new arrangements will force all those visitors into this floor to fly above the LAL.

This is the only way to pull them downstairs.

This BH seems to have about 150 nests on the top floor and only 10 on the lower floor.

My renovation idea is to increase the nests population of the lower floor by at least 300 -400 percent within the next 3-4 months.

Let us wait and see the result and I will be happy to report about its progress.

If you are new and your BH is not doing well call me at 017 7551318


No comments: