Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Something New At Segamat BH !!!




Let me share some interesting ideas that I installed at the revamped Segamat BH.

One idea which I considered new is the use of two hexagonal tweeters playing two different sounds.

It was first used in Lenggong Perak and now I wanted the same idea to be installed in Segamat.

The only thing that you need to be careful about is to use the right sound combination.

For Segamat the red hexagonal tweeter used KingkongDewaMax while the brown using KingKongDewa.

Both were modified and tested prior to this installation.

The two seems to combined very well and the number of birds playing on the rooftop is super charged.

I set the red hexagonal tweeter to play three times everyday (7:00 am-9:00 am, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm -8:00 pm).

The selected time seems to be the busy time of the day.

Almost all the time when the DewaMax is played the rooftop are filled with birds.

I hope that withing 3-4 months the new nests number will be at least 100-150.

The internal sound deployed was the SuperBabyKing.

The most reliable and can entice those young couples to quickly mate.

If they should stay for a night I can say that they will not leave the house.

My objective to deploy this new method of getting more birds into a BH is get more and more birds into any BH.

Once they are lured inside we should install those gadget that will attract them to be our tenant.

The two sounds concept will be a common features of all future BHs that are under my care.

You need to try this new idea and see how you can quickly multiply your nests population.

If you need any additional information please contact me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com or whatsapp to my phone 017 7551318.


No comments: