Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

BH With Only 10 Nests After Almost 4.5 Years !!!



A typical BH with so many mistakes will have very little chance of pulling more birds into it.

No matter how good the sound is the chances of retaining them is slim.

Today visited this 4.5 years old BH owned by a lady located somewhere in Dengkil,Bangi, Selangor.

I was busy attending a BH at Rantau, N9 and I realized that she was asking for help at a whatsapp group.

I quietly contacted her and asked her what kind of problem was she having.

He confession makes you feel how unlucky some people have to go through.

She attended a number of Seminars and decided to borrow some money from a financial institution to fund her BH.

After 4.5 years with the lender on her back she was deep in the blue ocean looking for help.

About two "consultants' came to visit her BH and nothing tangible happened.

She was about to get help from a "Sifu" in a whatsapp group and that was when I offer her my inspection services.

Found my way to where she proposed to meet and she took me to inspect what was wrong in her BH.

Just 15-20 minutes around and inside her BH I listed a few findings which to me is nothing unusual.

Her BH failed because it was simply not attractive to those birds.

The BH nesting rooms (top and middle floors) were very bright.

She keep telling me that her Sifu insisted that the room brightness must be bright enough where you can read those newspaper prints.

What a crap and I explained to he the rule of the thumb.

Just apply the 2 feet rule.

If you stand two feet apart you cannot see your partner's face.

The next problem was where those LAL holes were located.

The current location will be prohibitive.  There is very little chances that those wild birds will find them.

Beside lighting her husband was busy fixing a water container with water fountain.  The water was leaking all over the place and were leaking to the lower floors,

I caution both husband and wife to shut the system since it will do more harm than improving their BH.

There was no rooms and no external sound tweeters inside the nesting areas, as usual.

Set down with both of them and wrote a few notes and hope they will know what to do.

I keep reminding them that if they follow my advises they will get their BH back to what it was design for.

I refuse to let them buy both external and internal sound.

They need to finish the revamp works and thereafter let me do the sound selection.

A very sad case and I hope my visit helps.

No comments: