Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Ajil BH: The Owl Trap Works !!!



Last week two owls were trapped at Kepala Batas, Penang.

This week BH owner from Ajil Trengganu called to inform that her BH trap also captured one.

I was the one who installed it during revamping of her birdhouse about 4 weeks ago.

Her BH used to have about 40-60 nests but after being attacked by owls the whole house was left abandoned.

Her father could no longer be bothered with the BH.

Only after her father passed away did she took over and call me for some help.

I was happy to help her to revamp the two floors and shutting down the top floor in total.

One of those gadget that I installed was an owl trap.

I told her that we cannot take any chances.

It works and I was happy for her.

I keep telling her to report any progress and if she have any problem with it just call me.

If your BH face a similar problem cased by owls please call this number 017 7551318.



No comments: