Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2016

Carey Island BH: The Owl Trap Catches Not One But Two !!!



Just what I expected when I installed one unit of the owl trap at this newly finished BH which I am now installing the nesting planks and sound system.

The signs of owls entering the newly constructed can be seen all over the floor (near the entrance hole).

They seems to bolder to enter deeper into the BH not only on the top floor but along the staircases and the middle floor.

The moment the owl traps arrive I instructed my workers to install at least one unit at the LMB wooden frame.

The following morning I was the first to open the main door and entered to inspect the trap.

Well from a far it looks like the trap captured one.

However upon closer inspection the trap caught two.

A very unusual occurrence but I was delighted to know that this trap works.

Let me share some of those pictures taken.










No comments: