Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sagil BH: Not Taken Care But Now After Revamp Operation ???



An interesting article about a BH in Sagil Johor that was not running well for almost 4-5 years.

First I received a call asking for a cup of coffee.  I accepted the offer and told him to meet me at Plaza Damas Kuala Lumpur.

He came with his wife and son just to meet up with me so that they know what to do with the two BHs located at Tangkat and Sagil.

I can only brief to them about what I can help them out with their BHs but first I need to inspect the two BHs.

We sat a date and I met them in Tangkak town.

I was taken to view the first BH and after lunch I agreed to view the second BH located at Sagil about 5 minutes drive from Tangkak along the way to Segamat.

After looking at both units I offered to revamp the second unit with about 120-150 nests.

The first unit was with about 70 nests.

During the selection I told them why.

My normal experience is after every revamp operation the nests numbers will jump by double after 8-10 months.

Among the 2 the second unit has the highest nests numbers.

So it was more beneficial to work on the second unit.

I took a couple of day to pen down what I saw and what needs to be done.

I emailed the 30 pages to the owner and within 2 days he called asking me to start work.

I think after reading my report he was very convinced that his BH will have a new life.

His BH caretaker all along have been lying about why his BHs nests were not growing.

"You will waste money to have Pak Harry to revamp your BHs"  he keep pressing on the owner.

The owner have enough of his lying.

The two BHs have be growing like a snail walking on the yard.

Well after walking out on his 4 years caretaker he now realized how much he was loosing.

His BH was no longer hospitable to those birds.

After 11 days of revamp operation his Sagil BH now come to life.

From about 290 birds inside it jumped to almost double or maybe triple.

I was also stunt with the sudden jump.

Hopefully he will not allow the old caretaker to even enter this BH.

If he entered he will be either be surprised or sabotage the BH sound system.

I will write more about what I did inside this BH.

Maybe add with more pictures.




No comments: