Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2016

Carey Island BH: Finally Completed and Now Waiting For The Right Moment To Launch !!!



I took almost 14 days to wrap up the installation of nesting planks, sound system, CCTV camera system, the mist pump system, chicken coop mist maker, electrical shock wires and those owl traps.

Beside the above I insisted my workers to install those waste wood corners inside the three VIP rooms.

Each vip room is with about 200 fake nests.

Each fake nest was applied with specialized BH aroma.

A total of above 6 walls were erected creating 1 VVIP and 3 VIP rooms.

All were properly laid with doors to allow those swiftlet to make their final choice where to stay.

This newly completed BH is currently able to operate with two external sounds and two internal sounds.

I have selected the most effective and by looking at their reaction you know for sure they will be attracted to stay inside.

Let's wait for the best date which I have asked the owner to select.

I am very sure it will be populated within maybe two to three months.

If you wish to have a similar well perform BH let me know.

Call me at 0177551318 or write to me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com










No comments: