Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Super Pheromone Liquid: More BH owners are moving from using those Canisters to Liquid !!!

(1 X concentration)



First they try those canisters but soon after they start to call for those liquid super pheromone (SP).

I have been monitoring this situation and of course they saw what happened when they spray the SP.

Two weeks ago received an order from Pahang and I started to ask why suddenly they are upgrading.

His reason is interesting.

As soon as he started to apply the canister SP the number of new nests markings increased sharply.

He claimed to have used 6 canisters of  H3N1 aroma but nothing happened.

The moment he changed to SP (canister) his BH changed and it seems that they were more birds inside and outside all the time.

This make him feel that it is time to upgrade using the liquid SP.

In another case was a story gathered from a BH owner based in Trengganu.

I received a whatsapp message asking for price for a liter of the SP liquid.

I answered and gave him the bank account.

He immediately remit the sum and gave me his postal address.

I can sense that there must be something unusual about what is happening to his BH.

After telling him how to use the liquid he responded as if he knows better then me.

"Pak Harry, prior to this I have installed many fake nests as per your advise in the whatsapp group and sprayed with SP using your canister.  I can see a very change situation,  There are lots of birds at the entrance hole and inside.  I am now afraid to enter my BH afraid I might disturb them"

He also added saying that he also paint his nesting rooms black like what I was telling the group.

This is something which you can learn a lot.

You need to try the canister SP first and once those birds started to show their positive response try to upgrade to the liquid form.

The liquid SP comes in either 1 liter or 5 liters.

It also comes in 1x concentration, 2X concentration and maximum 3X concentration.

You might choose the 1x and if they started to love it try to upgrade the concentration.

This special aroma was discovered accidentally and up to now many BH owners are claiming to easily populate their empty BH.

The best method to use them is to use it in conjunction with those fake nests.

Try to install as many fake nests as possible and spray or apply the SP liquid on them one by one.

I have make the following observations:


1) If you install say 100 fake nests and you did not apply any SP the number of fake nests tenanted is around 10-15%.

2) If you apply the SP liquid the tenancy of these fake nests will increase to almost 30-40 %.

Something unusual but you need to try the two.


(Install as many fake nests as you can and spray or apply with SP)

If you wish to increase the tenancy percentage try to upgrade the external sounds.

I believe you can perhaps push the tenancy percentage to almost 50-60%.

The more you draw these birds into your BH the more your chances are.

If you need to try in your BH please do not hesitate to call my phone number 017 7551318.

No comments: