Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Carey Island BH: The New BH Now Undergo Its Revamp Operations !!!



I started with the nesting planks installations.

We started it on the top most floor and moved towards the LMB areas.

Once done will move to the middle floor.

I took about three days to install about 3.5 tons of meranti red wood (medium hardness).

While busy with the nesting planks installations the VIP room wall on the top floor was up and completed.

I too was busy with the installation of mist pump piping.

Installed about 4.5 feet above the floor and now ready to receive those high pressured water.

This mist pump system will ensure the BH floors wet all the time.



The operation schedule for each mist pump will be as follows:

1) Four times a day using an ordinary timer with those small tooth.

2) The first will run for 30 minutes (2 teeth) and the next will be for 15 minutes (1 tooth).

3) The third timing will be again for 30 minutes while the 4th will be another 15 minutes.

4) If I choose at 8:00 am as the first setting time the second will be at 2:00 pm, third at 8:00 pm and the 4th will be at 2:00 am.

During every inspection the floor must be checked to see if the water on the floor is wet enough or to much water.

If too dry I will suggest to increase the timing.  Perhaps put it to run at 30 minutes all the four settings (2 teeth).

If the floor is too wet (flooded) the timer setting need to be reduce say 15 minutes per occasion.

Today Sunday June 12th, my workers are working to complete the top floor and by tomorrow I hope they will able to move down.

Have a good look at the completed works and please enjoy them.

If you wish to come to visit while I am still working please call me for suitable arrangements.

Call me at +60177551318.

The mist pumps comes in two types.  The 15 nozzles and the 25 nozzles.

Call me if you are interested in installing at your BH.














No comments: