Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How To Force Those New Birds To Your Lowest Floor !!!



I have been watching these interesting new ideas which I applied to a few BHs that I was asked to revamp.

What I have in mind is to force those new birds that entered your BH from the monkey house down to the lowest floor.

No one have taught me about how to do this but with my thinking cap switched on I think I might have the answers.

One of the most difficult task in revamping any sick BH is not how to increase the number of nests in it but I think the challenge is how to get them to the lowest floor.

There is no use to bring them in and they only stays on the top most floor.

If you can master the technique in bringing them down and perhaps to a specific location where you wanted them to build their nest, you will be a great legend.

Okay let me list the list 10 important things that are crucial in this special task.

1) Your BH must be lined from east to west.

2) The morning light must be able to reach the lowest floor.

3) The positioning of your LAL must be proper.

4) The size of your LAL must be big enough.

5) The correct positioning of external sound tweeters along the wall.

6) The volume of the external sound should be loudest at the bottom.

7) There are proper rooms inside your BH.

8) Place a box to guide those birds from the roving into the top floor  and down to the lower floors.

9) You need external sound tweeters inside the Vip rooms.

10) Internal sounds must be the loudest on the lowest floor.

I will touch on each subject matter as I go along.

At the moment try to think of why I listed the above as very crucial if you wanted your tenant to go down stairs?

Take a piece of paper and try to write down why those points are crucial.




No comments: