Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Roughly 30% Increase After Forced Harvesting !!!!

(My Force Harvest Team)

A very good result after a forced harvesting exercise.

I used to recommend force harvesting on many occasions.

Many who believed in it but many disputed my idea.

Recently I make the recommendation to a BH owner in Bukit Selambau with the help of some graduates from UPM to help out.

He agreed to give a shot and the tasks was completed within less than two hours.

After the forced harvest the BH was shut out for 2 months and recently I took some time to inspect the number of nests in it.

I was expecting something like 150% increase however my rough estimate was only about 30%.

I planned to have the graduate student who is conducting his degree papers in swiftlet farming to come over to carry out a careful inspection.

All those nests that were harvested were back to its original location however there were a few that switched locations.

About 10-15% changed locations and what pleased me most was the number of new birds that came in to built their nests on a number of those fake nests.

At least three couples used those fake nests.

I am sure there were more if carefully inspected.

My current plan is to organized a detail inspection on April 30th 2013.

The actual number of nests increased plus those on the fake nests shall be recorded and loaded on my blog.

My main objective is to encourage the special method to optimize the number of new nests in your BH.

If your BH now has say 100 nests, once you conduct the forced harvest, the nests number will increased to 130 within less than 2 months.

Please be careful when you carry out the job and try not to kill those young birds and the eggs.

I have now a group of people who can baby sit those young birds plus an incubator to ensure that the affected eggs are hatched.

We also have come out with the appropriate food preparation for those young birds.

At the present moment the young babies once they reached 45 days old, are being released inside special BH with a releasing room.

Call 017 7551318 if you wish to boost the number of nests by 30% after just two months.

(Note:  We do not guarantee but usually the number do increase by about 20-70%)

No comments: