Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Owl Were Gone But .......!!!



Something that happened and after removal the house remained empty.

An unusual incident which might be something common if you happened to own a BH.

Yesterday while driving around in Kuala Lumpur I got this call from someone who bought nearly all my good sounds.

"Pak Harry how are you.  I hope you remember me because at one time I bought a set of 20 good sounds from you."  he started his conversation.

What can I do for you?

"You see my BH was once invaded by those owls and after removing them no swiftlet entered my BH.  What do you think is wrong?" he posted his problem.

Did you cleaned all those markings left by the owls?

"Yes and currently playing your Super 208 sound".

Have you change the sound to other sounds?

"Not at the moment". he replied.

You BH is located in an agricultural land I believed?

"Yes it is".

There must be something not right.  What I can advise you is to change the sound and find one that will attract those swiftlet.

I was not sure if any other thing can be done unless been invited to be at the site to evaluate what can be the actual problem.

Usually after clearing those owls you need to clean up their markings by cleaning and perhaps spray some aroma inside your BH especially inside the monkey house roving areas.

You might need to install a kind of owl traps or owl protection gadgets to prevent them from coming ever again.

I told him to arrange with his partner to get me over with a small fee to cover my trip and my time.

I would be happy to visit and perhaps investigate what other reasons that are chasing those swiftlet away.

At the same time I might want to test some of my new sounds that might change the situation.

Hope to receive his call again.

If you have your own experience over this matter please email to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: