Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

What Happened When Those Palm Oil Trees Blocked Your Main Entrance Hole ???


(Just estimate how far is the palm oil tree from the BH walls?)

One big problem that will happen very soon for this one story BH at Tanjong Karang is the blockage due to those palm oil trees.

The BH was too closed to those trees and I guarantee that withing the next few months the leaves will block the main entrance hole.

"Are you the owner of these tress?" I asked the BH owner.

"No it belongs to some one else." he answered.

Hai ye ye...... this was not a good answer.

What came to my mind was to move the main entrance hole to face the BH roof areas.

If this can be carried out you can be assured that there will be no palm oil tree that will grow tall and block the entrance hole.

The roving areas will continue to allow those birds to rove before they enter this BH.

I think there are no other alternative but to re locate the entrance hole to face the roof areas.

The only problem that I am facing now is how to force my workers to cut the tall section lower and increase the front wall.

The roof need to be slanting to the back.

This will assure me that the during heavy rain the water will not cause a water curtain preventing those birds from entering.

A real challenge but I am looking forward to get the go ahead instruction by the owner/UPM.

No comments: