Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Belara BH : I Was Totally Disappointed !!!



Just came back from Kuala Trengganu last night at about 10:00 pm.

I was very disappointed after my second inspection of this Belara BH.

In my previous article about the BH I mentioned what I wanted most from this BH, the nests number.

The number of nests inside was at 837 pieces.

Frankly this BH is not well.

The number of nests increment after almost 12 months was below 20 nests.

I would say that the number of nests remains nearly the same.

How unfortunate and critical.

Very soon, if nothing is done, the nests number will decelerate.

These could be the possible reasons why the nests numbers stop growing:

1) The BH internal sound was not functioning.  The amplifier was dead and the thumb drive was found missing.

2) Not a single humidifiers (6 units) were functioning.  All seems to be resting at the corner of the walls.

3) The water supply to the BH was also zero.  The storage tank was empty.

4) The top most floor remain like before, very bright.

5) The external sound was never changed.  Currently using an old sound that is no longer effective.

No proper maintenance and nobody knows what to do to improve the BH condition.

A highly potential asset but the person responsible to look after the BH knows very little how valuable is this BH.

This BH should have increased in its nests number to at least 1600 nests (100% up from 800 nests 12 months ago).

However it remain stuck at 837 pieces.

My questions (inside my head) are as follows:

What happened to all those young birds that were generated during the last 12 months?

What happen to them once they left the BH?

What can be the possible reasons why they hate to coming back home?

I am sure they did not quarrel with their parents.

There must be some gross concern which forced those young birds to move some where else.

These problems make them feel insecure or afraid to come back and start their family beside their parent.

If you are a BH owner try to digest what I am trying to say and let me know if you have a correct answer.

We need to determine the reason(s) and make sure they are arrested.

You are welcome to suggest the possible reasons.











No comments: