Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Kapar BH: Started My Stainless Steel 90* Corner Plate Experiments !!!

(How to reduce those 90* shaped nests.  Use stainless steel plate)


March 21st 2015, started my experiment in using 90* stainless steel plates at Kapar BH.

Managed to inform the BH owner to be aware and when he came in I was on the last plate.

First was to do the proper selection of the corners.

What I did was to check for any corner with nest.

Once that is done I need to check if the bird shit below it is new.

I will try to avoid those with young birds but with 2 eggs were okay ( with one egg is not okay).

Once these signs were proper I will harvest the nests and its eggs.

If the internal sound tweeters were closed to it I will remove them and relocated to somewhere near.

The best was to remove those wooden 90* corners but it was a bit to hard.

I covered them and let the stainless steel plate be above the.

Once done I will take some pictures.

These are some pictures taken.

Will inspect them during my next trip to the BH.

Already informed the BH owner that once the plate shows positive results I will insist that all the 90* corners with nests will be replaced and inserted with the plate.

This will ensure that the number of 90* shape nests will be reduced to the minimum.

Will report about this research once available.








No comments: