Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Personalized Swiftlet Farming Training !!!

Today March 14th 2015 I have two newbie from Sabah who came in just to attend my Personalized Training.

This arrangement have something to do with the lack of registration for the so called normal Seminar.

They called and talked to me about their plans to put up a BH on a piece of land in Sandakan, if I am not mistaken.

They met some of my student who operated BHs in Sandakan, Sabah recently.

This student of mine told them that the best person to help them in constructing a BH is to attend my Seminar on Swiftlet farming.

That was how they called me for some help.

I could not get the right number of participant thus told them that I can make it on a very small scale basis.

The training will be held at The Concord Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

This new method of parting knowledge to any newbie will be used in the future.

Those who wish to attend please call 017 7551318

Will meet them for breakfast and have the training materials with me.

With cover the following topics:

Introduction on swiftlet farming.

How and when swiftlet farming started in Peninsular Malaysia.

Swiftlet characteristics.

How to chose the right location.

How to design a two stories BH.

How to quickly populate your BH.

No comments: