Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mutiara Aroma Drip Method !!!



When you combined the dripper for plant fertigation and swiftlet farming you get this intelligent idea.

While browsing at a hardware shop I discovered this drip valve suitable for your garden.

At first it was not worth to deploy in your BH but after looking at it for some moment I realized that the dripper can be a very good tool for a BH.

While preparing the Mutiara aroma for Rompin BH I wanted to figure out how can I make the aroma last longer and smell fresh?

Usually I will put into a spray container and sprayed the walls and floors before I leave the BH.

This method will allows the smell to last more or less about a few days.

But if a can drip the aroma a few drop every few minutes it might be able to last much longer.

That was how this dripping of Mutiara idea came about.

I told my workers to keep all those water bottles for my use.

Drilled a small hole on the bottle's cap and insert the drip valve.

It looks good and I tested by filling the bottle with tap water.

After adjusting the drip valve setting I do get the amount of drip per minute that I wanted.

I quickly bought a few more set and started this aroma dripping garden in one of the VIP room.

Please have a good look at this interesting and simple idea.

You will find it hard to believe that something simple and cheap will make your BH smell better.








No comments: