Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Bank Was On His Back: Pay up or Meet Me In Court !!!

(Contractor finished without external plaster)


This is a very sad story about a BH owner from Kuala Trengganu who almost lost faith with swiftlet farming.

He took a bank loan to erect his BH.

After more than three years nothing tangible was recovered (Not many nests)

After three years he told me that the bank wanted to pull him to the Court however he managed to settle all his loan.

He already engaged 3 "consultants" however nothing happened to his BH.

What they did according to him was to ask him to change a few things but after that nothing happened.

They don't know what to do too.

I usually labelled them as "Chap Ayam" or unquailfied consultants

There was no visit report to refer to.

The building contractor was also a big con contractor.

His BH was never plastered and a lot of works inside were not properly done.

He went missing after receiving his full payment.

He told me that he nearly wanted to close shop or give up  however was very lucky to have attended the recent "Productivity Seminar" held on March 25th 2015.

Pak Harry after listening to your talk I feel better, refresh and motivated.

There is hope in the horizon and know for sure he have met the person he have been looking for.

He send a number of pictures showing his BH and after exchanging a number of messages I told him the only best way is to get me over and let me try to solve his BH problems.

I promised to investigate his BH problems and will prepare a full report so that he can used it for any revamping operation that will cure those problems observed.

He should feel very happy at least now he have me to reactivate his BH.

Never loose hope, I told him.

I will inform him about my travel plan to KT soon.

If there are others who face the same problem with their BH please quickly whatsapp your interest to 017 7551318.

Let me plan my trip for a good cause.

If we can I would like to gather those whose BH are being inspected to meet at a place to discuss about their BH.

Please take this opportunity which will be hard to come by.

No comments: